Services and Conditions of Use
1. Your use of this website and all information available through it are subject to the following conditions. By using USATVADS.com you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. By using this website (the "Site") you acknowledge and accept that the copyright and any and all of the trade marks or other intellectual property rights subsisting in or connected with the Site or any of its content including the manner in which it is presented or appears and all information and documentation relating thereto (together "the Intellectual Property Rights") are the property of USATVADS, its subscribers or licensors as the case may be and you shall not now or in future question or dispute the ownership by USATVADS, its subscribers or licensors of any of the Intellectual Property Rights.
3.This Site is designed to aid and promote the area of research and information relating to the advertising and/or communication business. You may display and download information, data or materials (together "Materials") from this Site only for you own personal, non-commercial use in line with USATVADS aforementioned purpose. You may not make any additions, modification, adjustments or alterations to the Materials nor may you tamper with, reproduce, distribute, store or sell any of the Materials or make them available to any third party or compile any internal database containing the Materials without the prior written consent of the owner of the Intellectual Property Rights in the relevant part or parts of the Materials. You further agree not to remove or change any proprietary notice(s) contained on the Materials.
4. USATVADS respects the copyright and intellectual property rights of others. USATVADS may remove content from its databases that appear to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your copyright in any material has been infringed using the USATVADS.com service, please notify USATVADS.com Webmaster.
5. The Site and the Materials are provided on an "as is" basis and USATVADS provides no warranties, implied or express, in respect of any aspect of this Site, including the accuracy, timeliness, performance, fitness or completeness of any information or data, nor does it warrant that access to the Site will be uninterrupted or error free and you accept full responsibility for your use of this Site. USATVADS is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. In particular, the information herein does not contain any form of advice, recommendation or arrangement and is not intended to be relied upon by users in making (or refraining from making) any specific investments or other decisions. USATVADS reserves the right to make changes to the Site at any time and without notice. Although we take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, "Trojan horses" or other destructive materials to this Site, we do not guarantee or warrant the information or materials that may be downloaded from the Site do not contain such destructive features. We are not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features.
6. You hereby undertake fully and effectively to indemnify and keep indemnified USATVADS at all times against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal and other fees and disbursements) sustained, incurred or paid by USATVADS directly or indirectly in respect of any access to and/or use by you of this Site and any Materials contained therein, or in respect of any breach by you of any of the provisions of this agreement.
7. You further undertake that you will not seek to recover and shall not be entitled to recover from USATVADS in respect of any indirect, incidental, consequential, special, exemplary or punitive loss or damage or against any claim, proceedings, costs, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever sustained, incurred or paid by you to any party in respect of any of the matters specified in this agreement. Unless otherwise excluded hereunder the liability of USATVADS for any direct, consequential or indirect loss or damage exchanging death or personal injury sustained by you shall be limited to the total of all fees and charges payable by you in respect of your use of the Site or any Materials in the relevant year or 100 US Dollars (US0.00) or the equivalent in local money, whichever is the greater.
8. For your convenience, we offer links to sites that our users should find interesting and informative. However we cannot and do not review the content of all sites to which links are provided. As such, we are not responsible for the accuracy, legality, decency or intellectual property compliance of the information or materials contained on these sites. Part of this Site may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that materials submitted for inclusion on the Site comply with international and national law. USATVADS is not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in any advertising materials.
9. USATVADS reserves the right to change the terms of this Agreement or to modify any feature of the Site or service. By continuing to use the Site after the posting of notices regarding such changes, you agree to be bound by such changes.
10. This agreement may be terminated immediately by either you for or USATVADS but upon any termination, clauses 1 to 8 of this agreement shall survive any such termination.
11. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the French Republic and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the French Courts for European citizens and corporations, and be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The United States of America and shall be subject to the appropriate American Courts for US citizens and corporations and for citizens and corporations from any other country.
Rules For Online Conduct
By using the service, you agree that you will not attempt to undermine the integrity of this web site.
Limitation Of Liability And Warranty
CUSTOMER AGREES THAT USE OF THE SERVICE IS ENTIRELY AT CUSTOMER'S OWN RISK. SERVICES ARE PROVIDED 'AS IS,' WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE SOFTWARE LICENSED TO THE CUSTOMER AND THE RESULTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE. SPECIFICALLY, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION: 1) ANY WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR CONTENT OF INFORMATION, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES; AND 2) ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE OF RECORD, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORTIOUS BEHAVIOR, NEGLIGENCE, OR UNDER ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION. CUSTOMER SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGES THE SERVICE IS NOT LIABLE FOR THE DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER CUSTOMERS OR THIRD-PARTIES AND THAT THE RISK OF INJURY FROM THE FOREGOING RESTS ENTIRELY WITH CUSTOMER.
NEITHER THE SERVICE NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS, AFFILIATES OR CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF USE OF THE SERVICE OR INABILITY TO GAIN ACCESS TO OR USE THE SERVICE OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY. CUSTOMER HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PROVISIONS OF THIS SECTION SHALL APPLY TO ALL CONTENT ON THE SERVICE.
All trademarks appearing on the service are trademarks of their respective owners.